New Product Launch, Niche Specialty Role
Boehunter Healthcare & Life Sciences Very
Exciting Time for Our Client who is focused on innovation, development and the commercialisation of niche, high quality medicines to the hospital and specialty market. This is a challenging and yet rewarding opportunity selling niche products. Developing key customers across NSW you will be at the forefront of modern treatment. Implementing a national marketing plan at local level, your skills in planning, account management, business negotiations, customer relationship development, team working, presenting and driving sales in the current Hospital environment will all be vital. To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven success in hospital sales ideally in a relevant specialist clinical area, preferably with Biologics experience, but not essential.
- A good knowledge of the key hospitals on this territory.
- Great selling, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to enable you to succeed in delivering results from your relationships with your customers.
- High levels of self-motivation and tenacity, you will have a real drive to achieve.
- Your determination to succeed and your desire to thrive in a competitive environment.
- A Life Science degree or either a nursing, pharmacy or other medical qualifications would stand you in good stead for developing your specialist product knowledge.
In return for your contribution, on offer is a competitive salary and bonus scheme plus a range of other excellent benefits you would expect from a reputable organisation and a genuine commitment to career development and progression. If you want to make a real difference to your career and a real contribution in pharmaceutical sales, then this is the organisation for you.
To apply, please forward you application with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Lucia Kimonides on 0410 56 56 26.
Kindly note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted – Thank you!