Hybrid Medical Liaison & Clinical Trials
BRISBANE CBD | QLD
Clinical Research Associate – Hybrid Medical Liaison & Clinical Trials
Top Tier Global Healthcare Organisation
Cross- Functional and KOL engagement
Exceptional Career Path and Development
Our client is a leading global healthcare organisation with a ‘second to none’ reputation in delivering ‘state of the art’ products and technology to healthcare professionals. With a clearly defined career path and opportunities abound, the Clinical Research Associate will join a highly skilled and devise team, and a culture that is very supportive and collaborative.
With energy, engagement and a strong sense to achieve excellence in your role, you will perform a range of clinical trials initiatives as well as cross-functional and KOL engagement, including the following:
• Conduct site initiation. Set-up and maintain accurate study status
• Conduct site monitoring
• Interface cross-functionally with key groups (Research & Development, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, and European Clinical Groups)
• Assist in preparation of study budget and project plans
• Interface with, and assure training of investigators, site staff, and internal clinical staff.
• Assist in compilation and review of adverse event information
• Assist in study closure activities (e.g. close-out document preparation, distribution, receipt and review, audit and archive)
• Assist data management group with review of clinical data/information and oversight of data correction
• Assist in preparation of annual, interim and final reports and presentations
• May provide oversight of activities performed by Contract Research Organizations (e.g. CROs, core labs)
• Contribute to ongoing SOP development and review
• Participate in training to enhance knowledge base
The successful candidate will possess the follow:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and regulatory compliance guidelines for clinical trials.
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience directly supporting clinical research or relevant experience in medical/scientific area.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Computer skills (MS Office products)
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
To apply to this exciting and rare opportunity to join one for the “employer of choice” organisations, please submit your application (Microsoft Word format) with a detailed covering letter.
Alternatively for a detailed discussion, please contact Lucia Kimonides on 0410 56 56 26.
Kindly note that that only short listed candidates will be contacted – thank you!